Who we are
Zoönomia is a group of biologists, naturalists and vets born in 1999 with the aim of contributing to the conservation
of biodiversity on an international scale; it operates in the field of scientific divulgation and research projects and particularly:
- research on cetaceans both in the wild and in captivity, aimed at their conservation;
- support the training of young experts in the field through the organization of specialized courses
for university students;
- organization of courses and conferences about the aquatic environment for the general public.
Zoonomia is a non-profit organization, with its registered office at via Azzurra 20 in Bologna.
R.E.A. (Repository of economic and administrative information) number 409872
Tax code /VAT 02051421200
- President: Alessandro Bortolotto
- Vice President: Silvio Bortolotto
- Secretary-Treasurer: Robert Landuzzi